Optically Pumped Magnetometer based MEG systems – insights and education by field experts
MEGIN would like to invite our community to join a highly regarded panel of scientists and researchers who will explore the status and prospects of OPM-based MEG systems with emphasis on technology, performance and utility. We are delighted to welcome key opinion leaders in this field who will consider advantages and disadvantages of OPMs-based MEG systems compared to SQUID-based MEG systems for both research and clinical use.
- Dr Xavier de Tiège, Service de Neuroimagerie translationnelle, CUB Hôpital Erasme, Brussels, Belgium
- Dr Tony Wilson, Director of the Neuroscience Institute, Boys Town National Research Hospital, Nebraska, USA
- Dr Arjan Hillebrand, VUMC, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dr Vahe Poghosyan, Head of MEG Laboratory, King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Lauri Parkkonen, MEGIN/Aalto University, Espoo, Finland
- Dr Rasmus Zetter, MEGIN, Espoo, Finland
Register to watch this free webinar on-demand. A link to watch the recording will then be emailed to you shortly after registration.
*MEGIN does not endorse any applications or treatments mentioned at this event. TRIUX™ neo is intended to non-invasively locate regions of epileptic activity within the brain and, in conjunction with other diagnostic data, in neurosurgical planning. All other applications are research in nature.